What is HTML?
HTML (HyperText Markup Language) is the code that is used to structure a web page and its content.
For example, content could be structured within a set of paragraphs, a list of bulleted points,
or using images and data tables.
HTML is a markup language that defines the structure of your content. HTML consists of a series of elements, which you use to enclose, or wrap, different parts of the content to make it appear a certain way, or act a certain way. The enclosing tags can make a word or image hyperlink to somewhere else, can italicize words, can make the font bigger or smaller, and so on
- HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language
- HTML is the standard markup language for creating Web pages
- HTML describes the structure of a Web page
- HTML consists of a series of elements
- HTML elements tell the browser how to display the content
- HTML elements label pieces of content such as "this is a heading", "this is a paragraph", "this is a link", etc.
HTML Formatter online is easy to use tool to view and format HTML data. Copy, Paste and HTML View.
HTML Formatter helps to Formats a HTML string/file with the best possible output.
What can you do with HTML Formatter?
- This HTML Formatter online helps to test and preview your HTML.
- Users can also beautify HTML File by uploading the file.
- It helps to save and share HTML content.
- This HTML Parser online helps to show the HTML output and indent html code.
- HTML Formatter Online works well on Windows, MAC, Linux, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari.
How to view HTML Code online?
- Open HTML Formatter tool and Copy and Paste HTML Code in Input Text Editor which highlights HTML syntax and issues.
- If you do have a html file, you can upload the file using the Upload file button. You can also upload HTML code with an public URL. Click on the URL Button and Paste the URL.
- Click on Run / View button once html data is available in Editor, via Paste, File, or URL
- User will see the HTML preview in the Output Editor.
How does HTML Formatter work?
Just Paste your HTML code and click Run / View. This tool does not send code to server for preview.
In the case of file upload, Browser reads the file and for URL upload, it sends the url to server and return html data and then view in Output section.
Example of HTML File
HTML data Try it.
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <body> <h1>The world's most expensive cars</h1> <ul> <li>Bugatti La Voiture Noire: $18.68 million</li> <li>Pagani Zonda HP Barchetta: $17.5 million</li> <li>Rolls Royce Sweptail: $13 million</li> <li>Bugatti Centodieci: $9 million</li> <li>Lamborghini Veneno Roadster: $8.3 million</li> </ul> </body> </html>
For Advanced Users
External HTML URL
Load HTML External URL in Browser URL like this