Base58 Encode is easy to use tool to encode Plain data to Base58 numeral system. Copy, Paste and Encode.
What can you do with Base58 Converter?
- Base58 Encode is very unique tool to encode plain text to Base58 Encoded data.
- This tool saves your time and helps to encode base58 data.
- This tool allows loading the Plain data URL, which loads plain data encodes to base58 text. Click on the URL button, Enter URL and Submit.
- Users can also convert plain data File to base58 encoded text by uploading the file.
- Base58 Encoder Online works well on Windows, MAC, Linux, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari.
What is Base58?
Base58 encoding and decoding used in bitcoin to convert commonly used data into easy to share format.
It uses these 58 alphanumeric characters (123456789ABCDEF
Base58 is an encoding scheme with an alphabet of 58 characters, including upper and lowercase letters A-Z and the digits 1-9. Base58 excludes zero, uppercase ‘O’, uppercase ‘I’, and lowercase ‘l’, in order to avoid reader confusion.
A variant of Base58 called Base58Check is used to represent legacy Bitcoin addresses and private keys in WIF format. Base58Check is identical to Base58, with the addition of a 4-byte checksum and a version prefix. The version prefix indicates what data is represented. Pay-to-Public-Key-Hash (P2PKH) addresses have the prefix ‘1’, while P2SH addresses have a prefix of ‘3’ and private keys in WIF format carry a ‘5’ prefix.
To learn more about Base58, please visit Base58Check encoding.
Plain Text Try it.
Output: Base58 Converted Text
For Advanced Users
Load External URL in Browser URL like this
Data as Parameter
Load Data in Browser URL input like this