Base58 Decode is easy to use tool to decode base58 data to plain text. Copy, Paste and Decode.
What can you do with Base58 Decoder?
- Base58 Decode is very unique tool to decode base58 data to plain text.
- This tool saves your time and helps to decode base58 data.
- This tool allows loading the Base58 data URL, which loads base58 encoded text and decodes to human readable text. Click on the URL button, Enter URL and Submit.
- Users can also convert base58 data File to Plain text by uploading the file.
- Base58 Decoder Online works well on Windows, MAC, Linux, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari.
What is Base58?
Base58 encoding and decoding used in bitcoin to convert commonly used data into easy to share format.
Satoshi Nakamoto created âBase58â, a group of binary-to-text encoding to represent large integers as alphanumeric text.
Base58 is an encoding scheme with an alphabet of 58 characters, including upper and lowercase letters A-Z and the digits 1-9. Base58 excludes zero, uppercase ‘O’, uppercase ‘I’, and lowercase ‘l’, in order to avoid reader confusion.
A variant of Base58 called Base58Check is used to represent legacy Bitcoin addresses and private keys in WIF format. Base58Check is identical to Base58, with the addition of a 4-byte checksum and a version prefix. The version prefix indicates what data is represented. Pay-to-Public-Key-Hash (P2PKH) addresses have the prefix ‘1’, while P2SH addresses have a prefix of ‘3’ and private keys in WIF format carry a ‘5’ prefix.
To learn more about Base58, please visit Base58Check encoding.
Base58 Encoded Text Try it.
Output: Base58 Decoded text
For Advanced Users
Load External URL in Browser URL like this
Data as Parameter
Load Data in Browser URL input like this