Base32 Encode is easy to use tool to encode Plain data to Base32 numeral system. Copy, Paste and Encode.
What can you do with Base32 Encode?
- Base32 Encode is very unique tool to encode plain text to Base32 Encoded data.
- This tool saves your time and helps to encode base32 data.
- This tool allows loading the Plain data URL, which loads plain data encodes to base32 text. Click on the URL button, Enter URL and Submit.
- Users can also convert plain data File to base32 encoded text by uploading the file.
- Base32 Encoder Online works well on Windows, MAC, Linux, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari.
What is Base32?
Base32 is numeral system of base-32 which uses 32 digit set and can be represented by 5 bits.
Base32 is the base-32 numeral system. It uses a set of 32 digits, each of which can be represented by 5 bits (25). One way to represent Base32 numbers in a human-readable way is by using a standard 32-character set, such as the twenty-two upper-case letters A–V and the digits 0-9. However, many other variations are used in different contexts.
The rest of this article discusses the use of Base32 for representing byte strings, not unsigned integer numbers, similar to the way Base64 works.
This is an example of a Base32 representation using the previously described 32-character set (IPFS CIDv1 in Base32 upper-case encoding): BAFYBEICZSSCDSBS7FFQZ55ASQDF3SMV6KLCW3GOFSZVWLYARCI47BGF354
To learn more about Base32, please visit Base32 Wikipedia page.
Plain Text to Encode: Try it.
Output: Base32 Encoded text:
For Advanced Users
Load External URL in Browser URL like this
Data as Parameter
Load Data in Browser URL input like this